"OUR BODIES ARE AMAZING CREATIONS. EVENTUALLY, THEY DO GET RID OF THE TOXIN. "
Original: August 21, 2019
Hi, I had Botox 4 1/2 months ago and I have had the worst time l have ever had in my life. I had 20 units injected between my eyes and eyebrows. Five days after the injection, I had tingling nerves all over my body, panic attacks, sweats, everything under the sun.
I have been healthy all my life. I do yoga and eat healthy. I had recovered from all of these issues above, until 10 weeks ago, I developed acid reflux. It has negatively affected my life so much. I lost heaps of weight and my gut has been completely destroyed from this toxin.
I have been seeing an acupuncturist who has told me the toxin is deep in my system. They have seen other women with the same problems. I live in New Zealand and when I rang the CACI clinic that injected me, they denied my symptoms were from Botox. They said they never had any problems reported before. I have been to doctors too, and they all said same thing.
I am appalled that this toxic venom is even allowed on the market. I do feel that I am one of the lucky ones. I have wondered if anyone else has had issues with reflux? I believe those suffering like me, will recover from this toxin eventually. I have been trying to keep positive. I consider how bad l was at the beginning, compared to now. I want people to know that there is hope. If you're currently struggling like me, I truly wish you well.
Update: May 12, 2020
During my struggle with illness from Botox, I was in and out of hospital. I had gastroscopy, scans, blood tests, everything to try to find out what caused my illness. But, I knew it was from Botox. The massive panic I experienced attacked my nervous system, shutting it down. I even ended up spitting blood as my gut bacteria was also destroyed from the toxin. l had developed massive acid throughout my system. I am only a tiny 51 kilo and I could not eat. I ended up 38 kilo, and l felt like l was dying so many times.
However, I am happy to update you that I am 99% better now. I am just over one year out from receiving 20 units of Botox in my forehead. I still have slight acid problems in my system, but I have been able to put weight back on. Also, I haven't had anymore panic attacks or nerve problems.
I'll conclude with, this is a deadly poison that we put into our bodies. The medical profession will NOT admit it, as they make too much money from it. If anyone is thinking about having Botox, please do not do it. For those of you that have used it and became sick, know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Our bodies are amazing creations. Eventually, they do get rid of the toxin.
I hope this is encouraging for people to read that you can and will recover from Botox illness.